Sunday 6 April 2014

Dear Moderator...

Dear Moderator,

My name is Alexa Rusakoff and this is my blog;  it contains all of the work undertaken as part of the G321 AS Foundation Portfolio Unit within the OCR GCE course in Media Studies.

I chose to work independently using the genre of 'Pastiche' - which I adopted as a mixture of several genres, e.g. action, comedy, indie etc.

The project has lasted approximately 6 months, commencing in September 2013 and finishing in March/April 2014.

I hope you enjoy my work and find my film opening entertaining.

Please use the navigation bar on the left hand side of the page in order to access my work, as organised into the seven stages, Audience Research (including progression tasks), Planning, Camera Work, Sound, Titles Research, Editing and Evaluation. There is also a link to the St Mary's School Blog Hub.

No comments:

Post a Comment